Welcome to Miss Baseball!
I am a life-long fan of baseball. Need proof? Ok, here you go – photo exhibit A.
I have been a Texas Ranger fan for as long as I can remember, and as I grew up, I grew to really understand and love the game. Baseball is my passion; I am here to share that passion with you.
- In 2000, I got to meet my favorite Ranger, Rusty Greer.
- Baseball is life. This statement is very true to my heart. The best year in my life was the year I worked in the Rangers promotions department.
- It was there that I could see the inner workings of the Ranger organization. I got to interact with not only ball players (both Ranger and visiting players) but also key players in management. That’s when a senior VP gave me my “Miss Baseball” name.
- As I look back on my life, baseball has always been a part of it, even at the university I attended, University of Texas at Arlington. John Lackey and Hunter Pence are a couple of the MLB players to have attended my school.
- I have a degree in business, with an emphasis on marketing, management, and law.
Now I’m chasing my passions for writing and baseball. I hope that this blog will be a place where people can come to share those with me. Play ball!